- Kirsten from Glitta Gloves: a sweetheart who helps me with all my newbie blogging questions. She's also a fellow holo/glitter fiend and co-founded Pink Wednesdays.
- Jacki from Adventures in Acetone: Jacki and I met through the Facebook group, Polish-aholics Anonymous (which is awesome, by the way- go join!) and she's become one of my top commenters, which means a lot to me since she has a thriving blog herself and she's a stay at home mom! So thank you Jacki!
- Emily of Embellished Nails: I found her through PaA also, and we discovered we actually live pretty close to each other! So here's to newfound polish addict friends who can go dusty hunting :)
- Kirshten of KK Nails: she's another one I met on PaA and she's been commenting a lot as well! It means a lot to me to have people like Kirshten comment and realize my 37 readers (and growing!) are actually live people who take time to read what I have to say!
- Dana of Polished Claws Up: she's relatively new to blogging, recently got engaged, and is a super sweetheart! I'm proud to say I'll be her first polish swap so I'm fairly excited to help her get involved with all my blogging buddies I've made!
- Ellen of Lacquertopia: my British friend with a fellow love for Jersey Shore! She even dedicated one of her posts to a mani I kind of inspired, which you can read here. We started talking on twitter and this girl and I have so much in common! It's been great getting to know her!
- Janna of Clever and Colorful: Janna allowed me to guest post for her while she's in Spain and is one of my first twitter friends. She's so nice and definitely worth checking out!