Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Butter LONDON Scoundrel

Hi loves! How's your week going? I only have one picture of today's polish because, well, I guess I got lazy? I'm not sure why. I think I took this right after painting my nails and thought I'd go back and take more later, but then forgot... I've been forgetting a lot lately! On my vacation I forgot shampoo, conditioner, soap, and a slew of other things! Anyway, this polish is too gorgeous not to post at all, so here's my one picture of Butter LONDON Scoundrel:


This is actually a very color accurate picture, for some reason this Scoundrel comes out much darker than the bottle but I still love it. It felt like more of a fall color though, so I'll retry this when it's cooler outside :) As always, application was magnificent and the color was gorgeous. Thoughts?

xoxo,
Amanda

6 comments:

Emily said...

I love this color. I passed on butter london when I went to Ulta, wahhhh! I wish I didn't.

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

Ooooh I don't have this one but I LOVE Butter London! I just reviewed the fall collection yesterday! Their polishes are so great! Thanks for the swatch, might have to pick this one up as well!

Unknown said...

That polish is beautiful!! I've never tried Butter London before!

Anonymous said...

This is a very pretty polish!

Lailaa R. said...

This color is gorgeous! I never really noticed it in the Butter London display, but now I'm gonna have to go look for it! I bet No More Waity Katie would look awesome over Scoundrel. They seem to be very complimentary colors : )

Amanda said...

Thanks! BL is a bit pricy, but I've never been disappointed.

Pssst, Ulta is having a promo, on 9/20 only BL will be buy one get one!