Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kleancolor Swatch Spam

Hi ladies! I've gotten in the habit of typing up these posts ahead of time and being able to edit them the day of and post and boy, is it helpful! Anyways, today I decided to post the swatches of my Kleancolor haul from a little while back. As many of you indicated, I included bottle pics indoors under my normal room lighting, then the swatches are in natural light.

 (Bottles above, swatches below) Left to right: Holo Pink, Holo Green, Sparkling Cosmos (my surprise favorite of this bunch), and Leaves Jingle. Two coats each.

 (Bottles above, swatches over Sinful Colors White on White below): City Never Sleeps, Blind Date, Afternoon Picnic (it does have other color glitter chunks in it, they just didn't come out over this swatch), and Chunky Holo Purple.

 (Bottles above, swatches over WoW below): Disco Ball, Shooting Star, Midnight Seduction, and Kiss Goodbye; two coats each

 (Bottles above, swatches below): My Valentine, Party Fever.

So ladies, what's your favorite? I love the chunky glitters, so Afternoon Picnic has to be my absolute favorite, if you made me pick one!

xoxo,
Amanda

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow these polishes are amaaazing!!! Especially the glitters!! I love afternoon Picninc and City Never Sleeps. :DD

Unknown said...

I love midnight seduction, kiss good bye, and the pink holo. I need more of this brand! I only have the purple holo! thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...

Thanks girls! I have a Kleancolor set aside for a giveaway soon so keep your eyes peeled!

dbldeelite said...

I just found these for $1.75 on Beautyjoint.com. I'm definately getting some of these glitter polishes!

Amanda said...

They are awesome! So worth it even though they are a bit chemically smelling!

Shannara said...

I love kleancolor

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE GLITTERS,
HATE THE FORMULATION. THEY NEVER DRY.... So i only have 3
Sheer cocoa pastel
Leanig silver &
Winter wonderland