Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pink Wednesday: A Geeky Rainbow Cocktail

Hi pretties! How's it going out there in Internetland? I hope all is well with you guys and if not this is sure to cheer you up! I'm clearly not grasping the fact that it's autumn and refuse to wear anything remotely fall-related. So you get some more bright colors and such for a little while, weeeee! Denial is so fun!

For this NOTD I started with Urban Outfitters Cocktail, a perfect colored coral with not perfect application but much improved over Smush.


After that I added my most recent go-to glitter, Geek Glitter Rainbow Guard:


This is such a perfect combination, to me. I love finding colors that make all the glitters pop and this one does! The Geek Glitter is easily applied (see my previous post) and I just love it. I don't have enough good things to say! Seriously.

Oh, and just to amp the drool factor, here's a close up. Don't look at my cuticles. They'll make you cry, and we just want you to drool over glitter - no tears! PROMISE ME YOU WON'T LOOK. Ahem...


What do you think? I love this freaking polish. That's all there is to it.

xoxo,
Amanda

10 comments:

MariJo Nails said...

So pretty!! I love that glitter!

Jennifer said...

I don't own any Rainbow Polish, but I really like this one! It's very cute :]

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

What is wrong with your cuticles? Apparently mine look like crap, because I see nothing wrong.

And yay rainbows!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

It's awesome! Geek Glitter really knows how to make them! <3

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thanks - me too! One of my absolute favorites!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Haha thanks Amanda! Maybe I'm just critical....

Scholarly_Nail said...

Ooooh pretty!! You and your coral polishes!

girlsarepretty said...

I really like that coral.

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Me too, and it was really affordable - 2 for $10!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I know. I'm an addict.