Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Week Part 1

Hi there ladies and gents! My post title MIGHT be a lie... the 7 manis I had for a week of Halloween were good, except for one. That one mani (which would have been yesterday's post) was all sorts of a hot mess once I saw the pictures and I couldn't bear to post it. Does that ever happen to you, a perfectly good mani until you see it photographed? Humph. Anyway, six days until Halloween, and it'll be seven if I do one more! Weeeeeeeeee!

For this mani, I started off with three coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed, which is a beautiful orange creme, although it has some jelly tendencies so we're going to call it's a crelly. Then I put Wet n Wild Tangled in my Web from the elusive On The Prowl collection on my index and ring fingers and the pumpkin purple glitter on the other fingers. 



I LOVED the way TIMW looked, but not so sure about the shiny purple. I think my brain just doesn't seem to recognize shiny glitter anymore since I buy so many mattes now. (Side story: the other day I bought a shiny glitter and when I was trying to look at swatch pictures, I was literally thinking, "oh my god, this is TOO BRIGHT" because the light was reflecting off it.)

So there you have it, a VERY simple Halloween mani (hey, don't judge me because I can't freehand whatsoever!). Happy early Halloween!

xoxo,
Amanda


5 comments:

natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com said...

very very very pretty *_____*


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thank you!

Norelis Ocasio said...

Love that orange! Can't wait to see the rest of the Halloween manis!!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thank you! You'll see this orange again ;)

PMP- Nicole said...

I want tangled in my webbbbbb!! It's so cool!! Nice job with the different glitters. :)