Monday, October 1, 2012

LynBDesigns The Girl Who Waited

Hiii! Happy October! ....I am so lazy.  I've had about 90 posts worth of pictures sitting around and I am just too lazy to deal with watermarking them. So, don't steal them, please?

Today I have for you an oooooooooooold indie I bought long ago from LynBDesigns. She had some sort of buy 3 get 1 deal so this was my free one and the one I liked most, actually. This is from a Doctor Who collection, but I don't watch the show so I don't quite get the reference of "The Girl Who Waited", but anyway...

TGWW is a frosty lilac base with microglitter and (drumroll, please) pink flower glitter! You all know what drew me to this. I've never seen bottles like this before, they are actually pretty awesome because they have a rubbery handle but they're a bit too tall to stand up in my Helmer.


For this mani, I wore three coats with two coats of Wicked Fast on top. TGWW is, unfortunately, a test of patience for me. It took a really long time to dry between coats and dragged really easily, so you might notice some imperfections in my painting this time.  I definitely had to fish for the flowers but the payoff was so so so cute! Not sure I'm a fan of the frosty base, but it was a cute girly look for sure. This was one of the more unique indies I've seen in a while (the clear base + glitter formula is the most common and this went outside the box for sure).




What do you think? The flowers are freaking adorable but I'm not sure the color looks so good on me and will probably be swapped away :( LynBDesigns are available in her Etsy shop for $8.50 and currently are buy 2 get 1 free!

xoxo,
Amanda

6 comments:

Scholarly_Nail said...

Haha I don't watch Dr. Who either so when I saw the name of this I wondered if it was about virginity loll. Anyhoo, this polish probably isn't my cup of tea but it's definitely nice to see something different coming from an indie seller!

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

I love the flowers! And I like the color on you!!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thanks! I'm not sure I do but if you like it, then it's all yours ;)

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Yeah! Hopefully someone who watches reads this and explains because I'm curious!

Polish Pixelle said...

I actually really like this color on you! And a very pretty polish!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thanks Ave!