Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Week Part 4

Hey all! Getting closer and closer to Halloween and since it's Sunday, it's officially Halloween week! What are you and/or your kids dressing up as? I was a zebra for my friend's party last weekend and I was going to be a dinosaur last night, but I got sick and had to cancel my party :(

Lazy Sunday is accurate in depicting this mani. I was SUPER lazy at this. Basically, I did a base of white (this is Sinful Colors, whatever their white is called) and added Pumpkin bar glitter.


Then, because I loved Tangled in my Web from Wet n Wild on day 1, I added that. Voila!


Here's a close-up of my favorite finger. I don't know why, my ring is ALWAYS my favorite and always comes out perfect. Do you have a favorite finger?


xoxo,
Amanda

6 comments:

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

I love this! Tangle In My Web is fabulous.

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I agree! I need to use it about 50 times more often than I currently am (which, roughly translated, means this was the first time I wore it...)

LacquerMeSilly said...

Haha, I always have a fave finger too. Its always my pinky nail that turns out best. I'm usually not a fan of lots of bar glitter, but I like this one.

PolishMePlease- Nicole said...

Favorite finger just sounds wrong but.. I have one too! It's always my ring finger on my left hand. My left hand usually looks miles better than my right. Sometimes I even do a simpler design on the left if I'm pretty much only playing around. OR if I really wanna try two looks and only have time to take pictures in the sun once. Shh don't tell.

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

It's so weird - I thought I was the only one who had this happen to them but it seems like everyone has a favorite! I'm not big on bar glitter either but this was for Halloween so I gave it a shot... as long as it's mixed in with other glitter it's fine!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Same finger as me! A lot of people like that one best, I wonder why...