Thursday, October 4, 2012

Urban Outfitters Smush

Hi ladies! How's the week going? More than halfway through which is promising! I have short Fridays so I'm really looking forward to the weekend already since it's almost here for me! Any plans?

Today's post is Urban Outfitters Smush, a Tiffany or mint blue. It reminded me of China Glaze For Audrey but I forgot to compare, so let me know if you're interested in a comparison.

This is four coats of Smush. Yes, you read that right, four. You can see I didn't even do cleanup with this one because it was an absolute nightmare so it came off right after these pictures. It was super streaky and the application was tricky, at best. I was pretty disappointed in this one :(



Such a shame, because the color is so pretty! What do you guys think? If you want to try it, it's listed in my Blog Sale! ;)

xoxo,
Amanda

4 comments:

Scholarly_Nail said...

Oooh this is so pretty but bummer that the formula is terrible! The only UO polish I have is barstool and the formula on that is less than stellar as well.

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I have another and it was okay, but still no where near any normal formula. Better than this though! haha

Jessie Mills said...

I hate polishes that take a gazillion coats to go on! I bought an Orly polish a while ago and it took four coats... it remains my one and only Orly :/. It's worse when they're an awesome colour like this, too!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Yes, exactly! I was so disappointed but there's worse things in life, I suppose ;) Orly is usually pretty good! I'd give them another try!