Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Week Part 2

Hey guys and gals, quick post today. Not feeling too chatty! (For once...)

Today's post is a polish from China Glaze's 2010 Awakening collection for Halloween that somehow I didn't wear until this mani: China Glaze Mummy May I?. I layered two coats of it over Wet n Wild Ink Well (a magnificent one coat black creme, fyi - probably a dupe for their normal black creme with a different name for the On The Prowl collection). MMI is small fuchsia glitter in a blackened base (I think it's dark dark purple), a perfect combination for Halloween without being black and orange.


I loved this! Not sure how it sat untried for so long, but a great mani nonetheless.

xoxo,
Amanda

5 comments:

girlsarepretty said...

Pretty and moody, I dig it.

Fashion Footing said...

I NEED THIS POLISH SO BADLY IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Glad you approve :)

PMP- Nicole said...

Ooohh very pretty! Like a fine version of Revlon Extravagance (I think that's the name!).

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

OMG i need this polish AND NO ONE WILL SWAP IT FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN MY LIFE!!! If I don't have my life, WHY WOULD I NEED THE POLISH?!?!?!?!