Friday, October 5, 2012

Caged Bird Lacquers!

Hi everyone! TGIF! I'm really excited to bring you this post today because, well, they're adorable. I won't even get into my usual chitchat because I'm that excited.

Today I have two polishes Sarah from Caged Bird Lacquer sent me for review. First of all, the packaging she uses is probably the cutest ever:


 But the polishes are also adorable! First up is Delicata, which is a pink jelly with white glitter. I layered two coats over Mattese Elite neon pink. I had to do a little bit of fishing but nothing extreme (you can see the glitter settled to the bottom, but once I get mixing balls I'm going to add those, which will fix that!). This is one I can easily see working at my job because the glitter is pretty subtle, and this baby is so shiny! I wished I had tried this one second because I wanted to make it my NOTD lol!



Secondly I have Faerie Carnival, which is pastel glitter in a clear base. I'm pretty much obsessed with pastel glitter, especially because that's another glitter I feel like I can get away with at work because it's so delicate. For this swatch, I layered two coats over Barry M Lemon Ice Cream. The application on this was so easy and I didn't have to do much fishing at all! I loved this, so pretty!



So there you have it! Sarah's shop is currently open here on Etsy. Minis retail for $5 and full sized bottles are $10. They are big three free, handmade, and super cute (look at the bows!). Sarah also ships worldwide and is open to custom orders, plus she's so sweet to talk to!

xoxo,
Amanda

8 comments:

MariJo Nails said...

Delicata is sooo gorgeous!!

Scholarly_Nail said...

OMG I loooooooooooove Delicata! So pretty!

Megan at Painting Rainbows said...

Nom nom nom!!!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Yes, so nommy! Especially Delicata, which is like a jelly sandwich all on its own!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

It was even better in person but you know how those things go!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I agree! Thank you :)

girlsarepretty said...

The pink one is cute! I'd be interesting in seeing the glitter over a sky blue or maybe over (sandwiched in?) the first pink?

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Oooh, sky blue is a good idea! I'll have to check it out and see, good thinking!