Sunday, September 25, 2011

Work Inappropriate #5

Hey girls! For the first time in a while, I'm writing a post and posting it immediately - no saved drafts to post! Anyway, this lovely polish was possibly my favorite of the week (but I also could be found saying that about Amour and OPI...). This is Milani Blue Flash from their one-coat glitters:

With flash


In natural light
Milani is true to its word and this covered in one coat! However, above it two coats because I wanted to make sure it was really opaque and covered up any leftover glitter pieces from Work Inappropriate 1 through 4. ;) I was actually sad to wear this one for only a day, and now I wish I had bought all the Milani one-coat glitters when I had a chance!

What do you think? Which Work Inappropriate has been your favorite so far?

xoxo,
Amanda

8 comments:

Emily said...

Work inappropriate, so true! This is definitely my favorite , sooorta reminds me of Absolutely Alice, we'll have to get together and compare the 2! ;D

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

I would wear this to work haha!

Nicole said...

I loved all of the one coat glitters, they're really cool. The depth is amazing on this, isn't it? So pretty!

Sandra said...

It's amazing!

thenailaholic said...

Those glitters are so awesome <3

Amanda said...

I was so impressed with this! Couldn't believe a glitter covered in one coat! I need them all someday! So deep and beautiful and I was hoping maybe it could fill the AA void ;)

shannara said...

wow love these glitters

Amanda said...

Me too, they are awesome!