Saturday, September 17, 2011

OPI Play the Peonies

Hey there! I'm excited to post this today because I've been lemming this polish for a while, and I don't really know why, but the swatches online just made me need this color. I'm not usually a light pink person, or even a shimmery person, but this one is gorgeous! This is three coats of OPI Play the Peonies:



This is a very pale pink, almost nude, with subtle shimmer. I really enjoyed wearing this color. It felt really feminine and pretty, and inspired me to find other light pinks I might enjoy (preferably without shimmer). Do you ladies have any suggestions?

xoxo,
Amanda

2 comments:

Kurisutiina said...

Hey! Yes. I have Essie "Fiji" and I love it - it is a very light pink, and makes even pale skin like mine look tan! And it doesn't have any shimmer in it. It takes me about 3 coats to get it opaque, but it's worth it for that lovely color.
Plus, it looks gorgeous with a coat or two of Nubar 2010 layered over it!! You should try it!

Amanda said...

Perfect! Thanks, I need to try that out!