Thursday, September 1, 2011

OPI Flit a Bit

Hello my dears! Quickie post today since this is an oldie and I'm sure you can find a bazillion swatches online ;) I bought OPI Flit a Bit for $3.25 at my local salon, as I mentioned recently, and I decided to wear it because I felt like wearing a bright summer color for my Cape Cod vacation. However, this was less summer and more Nickelodeon to me and I wore it barely a day before I thought it was too bright, too loud, too bleh for me and took it off.


What do you think of Nickelodeon Orange... I mean... Flit a Bit?

xoxo,
Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't look too bright in the photo! But I am not a real big fan of orange polishes except in October! =)

Amanda said...

Maybe it's not as bright as I made it out to be lol. I like orange for summer too! Reminds me of the beach and sunshine :)