Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome!

Hello all! As you can see, I've decided to start a nail polish blog! It's been in the back of my mind for a few weeks now, but the posting of pictures was always my hesitation point: it's a pain in the neck to upload pictures! So, maybe my unique quality will be phone pictures - we'll see! If you're reading this, let me know! I'd love to hear that someone stopped by.

So to start, a little about me: I'm Amanda, I'm 23, and I'm in grad school (my last semester! yayyy!). I have a wonderful boyfriend who adores me despite my nail polish addiction (and he is even somewhat of an enabler). I have a couple friends who like polish, but none who are quite on my level yet ;) I enjoy reading, baking, and eating chocolate. I'm most comfortable in a pair of sweats, and painting my nails is probably the best way to relax me. Anything else? Ask!

So since my polish is currently chipping and I will (gasp) not be painting them tonight, I thought I'd start off with some of my blog inspirations:
Obviously, there are others, but these are my top four MUST visits. Maybe I'll throw in a couple more each day until I can give love to all of the bloggers I read... but it could take WEEKS!

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments: