Monday, January 10, 2011

Fimo canes!

As promised, here's post number two today! I got a $25 gift card for Amazon.com and decided to spend it very wisely on textbooks fimo canes. What are they, you ask? Well, they are slightly flexible, small sticks (about 1-2 inches long) that you can cut into small slices to use as nail decorations. They remind me of the erasers on fancy pencils from my childhood. I bought the Bundle Monster kit of 100 canes, and they broke them up into packages of 25, so here they are:





Cute, right?! I haven't used them before so I plan to take some of the designs I probably won't use (or use very often) and practice a bit before I get into the ones I really like. Which designs are your favorites?

Stay tuned for tomorrow: I'm going with my friend to Cosmoprof to get (hopefully) China Glaze's Tronica collection!

xoxo,
Amanda

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Very cute :) how much were these on amazon?

Amanda said...

$17.99, made by Bundle Monster (the same company that makes the fauxnad plates!)

Arlyn Parker said...

I LOVE the Chanel one! I also like the starfish, watermelon and the skull one :)