High Def, Gamer Glam, Techno Teal, Virtual Violet, Electra Magenta
Now for some quick and dirty skittle swatches, it's 8:30 at night so there's no sunlight to show off the holo in, so you're stuck with my awful, yellowy room lighting - sorry! Each is two coats and no top coat:
High Def, Gamer Glam, and Electra Magenta
- High Def (left) is a holo blue that reminds me of denim. Not my usual cup of tea, but I'm glad I picked it up! It looks really nice on, and is a good fall holo.
- Gamer Glam (center) is a light purple that I LOVE. Mostly because I love all purples. Seriously, you have to do something seriously wrong for me to not love a purple.
- Electra Magenta (right) is a nice vibrant pink with some hints of purple. Loveee! Reminds me a bit of an OPI Designer Series I have.
- China Glaze Pom Pom is on the left... I got it today with my deal at Sally's (buy Seche Vite, get a free bottle of China Glaze!) and it felt weird to only put polish on two nails. It's clearly not holo, and at two coats it's still very sheer. I'm on the fence about it, but maybe it'll make a good layering polish. Anyway...
- Techno Teal (center) is my favorite of the bunch. It's a gorgeous blue and the holo shows up well in it. It was also pretty thick, could have been one coat but I went for two to maintain consistency.
- Virtual Violet (right) reminds me of Color Club Wild at Heart, which I mentioned was one of my favorite polishes ever. It's a nice deep, purple holo.
What do you guys think? Which Tronicas do you want? I almost got a sixth, but I read it's very similar to TMI which is the only OMG Collection polish I have, so I passed for now. I'd love to get my hands on some more of the OMG Collection someday, but I'm happy to have the Tronicas to supplement my holo obsession!