Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nubar Absolute

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing today? Sometimes I feel like I don't give you guys a good introduction to my posts. Do you like a little small talk or want me to just jump right into the polish?

Today I have for you one of my first ever Nubars (the second shown on this blog, with the first being 2010). Nubar Absolute is a light blue scattered holo and I picked it out to wear to a baby shower (obviously, she's having a boy). I really only had one picture come out decent but it wasn't even my favorite (and yes, I cropped my pointer out because it's nubbinized again, le sigh).


As you can see, Absolute is a perfectly nice color. However, it took forever to dry. For-ev-er (read that like the kid in the Sandlot for best effect). Hence the huge dent on my ring finger. And it was insanely sheer, this is four coats and you can still see some VNL. It's also not very holo-y, even scattered holo-y.

So, overall: meh. I decided to swap it away to someone who will give it a good home.

xoxo,
Amanda

2 comments:

Sara said...

this is really pretty! I love the Sandlots!

Unknown said...

I love nubar!!! Very pretty holo :)