Thursday, November 17, 2011

In Honor of Breaking Dawn... Nox Twilight Sugar Plum

Hi out there in TV land... errr, internet land! Sorry for my sporadic posting again, im still not back in my house 100%.

Anyway, Breaking Dawn is coming out tonight at midnight! Yours truly will be there, of course! I bought the tickets months ago so the anticipation has been building and building, so I'm pretty excited at this point. This is actually an older mani (from last week) but I decided to save it for this occasion. :)

Sugar Plum (I don't understand why none of the names of this collection are even vampire or Twilight related, but whatever) is a lovely purple shade with blue shimmer, which almost makes it look like a duochrome. Again, ignore my missing pointer finger who is still on the disabled list.


I used two coats and it applied really nicely. I love the formula and brush on these polishes. See you on the flip side, after the movie!

xoxo,
Amanda

4 comments:

Shannara said...

very pretty, love the bottle

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

Gorgeous! And yeah, seriously, they couldn't have been a little more creative with the names to at least make them Twilight-related. Ahh well, still an amazing color. If it was up to me, I would have named this color "Bella's Bedroom Bedding" =)

Unknown said...

:drool: It reminds me of a much more glorious version of Rimmel Zenith.

Amanda said...

Thanks all! I'm not usually big into blue shimmer but this one was pretty!