Monday, December 10, 2012

MyWholesaleFashion.com: Santee

Hello again! Somebody's got a case of the Mondays ;) We're inching closer and closer to the holidays (Hanukkah just began a couple days ago, so Happy Hanukkah for those who celebrate!) and I'm realizing just how unprepared I am this year! Oops!

Today is my final installment of reviews for MyWholesaleFashion.com. It was really fun reviewing for them and I can say for sure their customer service was quick and easy.

In today's review you will see one of the bottles was damaged in shipping. Please note that this isn't common with their shipping method, but that their polishes are usually packaged in 6 and when they separated them for reviews, they didn't wrap as they usually would have for protection. I specifically asked about this when I received mine and David from My Wholesale Fashion assured me this was unusual and he'd pass the message along to their shipping department for future reference. All my polishes were still useable so it wasn't really a problem anyway.


Anyway! The final brand is Santee which is one I had seen on eBay but never ordered. The colors I picked were Flame Heart, Love Season (which is the sparkly pink topcoat in the final picture), Beach Blue, Aqua, and Perfect Silver.



 Here's two coats of the cremes, no top coat. I really think blue and gray go well together and this would make such a perfect combo for an accent nail mani!


And here is Love Season (such a cute name btw) over Flame Heart.


Finally, the list of ingredients, again, not B3F but this one didn't seem to smell very much which is either because it was the last one I swatched or maybe it just doesn't smell very chemically ;) 


There you have it! What do you think of My Wholesale Fashion? I'm definitely interested in some of the jewelry and things they have too, especially since they seem to be really trendy (I spy lots of owls and mustaches!) Have you bought anything? Do you plan to? Let me know what you thought of the brands!

xoxo,
Amanda

6 comments:

MariJo Nails said...

I've never seen this brand before. These polishes look really pretty!

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

Very cute, i've never seen this brand before!

Miss Green Eyes said...

I've never seen this brand either, it made me laugh because in Ireland some people say "Santee" instead of "Santa" at Christmas, so very festive :)

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

haha good point! I wish I'd gotten a red or green now! ;)

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I haven't seen it in person but I love the bottles!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thanks! The formula was really good as long as you don't mind the chemicals ;)