Saturday, December 8, 2012

MyWholesaleFashion.com: Nabi

Hi everyone - I'm really excited to say that as of writing this post, I have over 350 followers! Wow, I can't believe there's that many people interested in what I have to say ;) Thank you all so much! <3

Today I have a review for a company called MyWholesaleFashion.com. They are based out of Los Angeles and specialize in wholesale amounts of products, including nail polish. Generally, they sell nail polish in groups of 6, which makes it perfect if you want to buy them as gifts for a shower or something like that, but for my purposes they sent me my pick of 12 polishes from their brands to show what they have to offer.

The first brand I have is Nabi, which I've seen on eBay but never sold in any etailers before. These are the three from this brand that I picked: Neon Light Pink, Angel Peach, and Matte White (which is actually matte top coat).


I applied two coats of each on alternating fingers and then added the matte TC to the ring and pinky to show you how it worked over those two. It seems like it makes kind of a satin finish but I really liked it!



Here's my only qualm about this brand: the smell. I instantly knew that this couldn't be B3F and after checking the ingredients, I was right. It was pretty strong but I was also painting in my poorly ventilated room which probably didn't help. Anyway, I thought some of you might be curious to see what they list for ingredients to decide for yourself:

 
I love these colors! I apparently was on some sort of hot pink kick when I requested my colors because I got a hot pink from each brand, so you'll see two others I picked as well! What do you think? If you want to check out My Wholesale Fashion, click their logo below! They also sell jewelry and other things besides polish so it's worth taking a peek ;)


xoxo,
Amanda

2 comments:

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

OPEN A WINDOW, AMANDA!!! :-) I've used one Nabi before and yeah... it smelled awful...

Jenna Froggy said...

The Nabi polishes i have used in the past were pretty smelly >.<