Monday, December 3, 2012

Lazy 15: Where I'm From

Hey hey hey! Happy Monday, or maybe not. Soon the holidays will be upon us in full-force so I hope you're all ready! I am certainly not... but nobody said the holidays will wait for me ;)


Today's challenge was "Where I'm From" and I wanted to avoid the typical USA flag thing and be specific. I'm from Massachusetts and I was inspired by the state flag (I bet you didn't know all the states have flags too!)

However, this mani was a pain in the ass...htray. My Migi pens were working well but I smudged every nail at least once and then I just gave up. and ended with what we have here. The yellow is much brighter than the goldenrod in the picture but I didn't have that kind of color or feel like frankening one. Soooo... Massachusetts yay! (?)


xoxo,
Amanda

2 comments:

girlsarepretty said...

Wish you wrote "HOLE" on the other hand!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Who says I didn't ;) jk. After the hard time my dominant hand gave me, I wasn't even gonna bother!