Sunday, December 9, 2012

MyWholesaleFashion.com: Kleancolor

Hey, happy Sunday! I'm dreading work again tomorrow, my weekends seem to fly by! Anyway, I'm back today continuing my review for MyWholesaleFashion.com.


Today I have Kleancolor, which I've purchased before but haven't tried any of their cremes. Here are the colors I picked: Barbie Pink, Pastel Orange, Pastel Teal, and Plum.


These swatches are two coats of each in the same order as above:


Kleancolor is not as smelly as Nabi was, but isn't big 3 free either. Here's the ingredients if you want to check them out. I didn't find the scent overpowering but not pleasant exactly either. I would definitely wear these again, though, if that's any measure.


I really loved this pink in particular, but I loved all the colors. I'm glad I picked up Plum because I am usually so opposed to dark/vampy colors and I loved this color on me!

xoxo,
Amanda

2 comments:

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

I love the dark color on you, it's quite saxy :-)

Jenna Froggy said...

These are really pretty. I love Kleancolor. Great low price, good quality polishes.