Anyway, there you have it. Hope you guys have a good week and hopefully you'll hear from me again soon :)
So here's the rant piece:
I haven't been blogging because:
- I have a lot of personal changes going on. This is vague because I can't really discuss this all publicly yet and my blog is quite public, though not many who it would effect read it... but you never know. If you're super curious you can ask me on twitter, which is more private and I feel like I can discuss it more.
- Blogger is a jerk. It will upload one photo, then whatever other photos it won't let me. I have to save the post, refresh the page, I can upload one more, then save and refresh... you get the idea. It's a huge pain, especially because a lot of the posts I had planned were for several polishes of the same brand.
- Firefox is a jerk. It crashes on me constantly, at least three times per day, I'd say. It's up to date and I just honestly have no idea why. It just suddenly isn't responding or freezes and then either I have to shut it down myself or it crashes on its own. I'd switch to another browser, but this has all my favorites and I'm not sure it's possible to switch that over to, say, Internet Explorer. If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment or email me!
- I feel really burnt out from challenges. It's a lot to keep up with posting three challenges per week and then also have to make time for reviews and other posts, so I have a whole bunch of pictures for the challenges but can't bring myself to type them up. It makes no sense, I know, but I just haven't had the energy to do it and then blogging isn't fun when I force myself. Sorry Amanda and Sarah for letting you guys down :(
- I feel discouraged. I think the weather has a lot to do with my mood and lately I've been feeling more and more inadequate, down, discouraged, whatever you want to call it. I think this all depends on the day and what's going on and weather and what have you, but right now this perpetual winter we're having in Massachusetts has me feeling really unmotivated. Google "anhedonia" and that's me.