Saturday, January 5, 2013

Kitchen Sink Saturday!

Hey all, it's #kitchensinksaturday! I'm kind of behind on posts but give me a break because I'm sick. With what? Some mystery illness wherein I have a fever, soreness, sensitivity to touch, exhaustion, restlessness, a bunch of stomach issues... but not all at once. Just cycling through. My going theory is I am fighting a series of illnesses from my clients and whatever my body struggles to fight for that moment comes through but it's really not enjoyable.

ANYWAY I'm doing a Kitchen Sink Mani today which is a term Nicole came up with for a mani where each nail is different but they go together in theme. We decided to do a weekly KS mani for the month of January each Saturday and if you want to join, feel free! Here's my first one:

My mani had a sub-theme and that was "Polishes I Received for Christmas", and so ALL these polishes were gifts (I admit, one was a gift from me to me, but don't judge!). From left to right:
  • Index: Nails Inc Westminster from Hannah with white dots
  • Middle: W7 Salt n Pepper (2 coats), also from Hannah
  • Ring: 2true #54 from Hannah as a base, then I did Illamasqua Jo'Mina on top of a tape mani which was from Wes
  • Pinky and thumb: Pretty and Polished Tart from myself to myself ;)
There you have it... I guess my theme is loosely "purple" but I put blue and black and white in there... not to mention multicolored glitter... so I don't know. IT'S A KITCHEN SINK.

xoxo,
Amanda

5 comments:

MariJo Nails said...

Such a fun mani!!! I love it! LOL @ buying a gift for yourself. There's nothing wrong with that girl!!


Feel better soon.

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

Cute manicure! Feel better, dear!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thanks... I'm re-reading my posts and I'm like WTF I MAKE NO SENSE. Shouldn't blog sick!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thank you! And you're absolutely right, which is why I buy myself polish all the time!

Nailtopia said...

I love it, it turned out super cute!