Friday, December 2, 2011

Wow!

Popping by quickly today to say: wow! Thank you guys! I'm up to almost 200 followers (193 at publish time) and I'm astonished. I know every blogger says this, but I never expected this many people to encounter, follow, and (hopefully) enjoy my blog. It means a lot to me that you all take the time to follow and comment, and I appreciate each and every one of you and your support.

I do read all my comments, but since blogger is blocked at work now, it's taking me extra time to reply, but I always will. I'm thinking of installing an alternate comment system to make replying and commenting easier.  If you have any questions or if you're following me and I haven't checked out your blog, please email me at az270890@yahoo.com. I love getting feedback, questions, and just talking to my readers, and I can still check my email at work ;) So please let me know what I'm doing right, what I could be doing better, questions you have, whatever it may be - but it's important to me that I'm always accessible to you guys because, after all, a dialogue with no audience is a monologue.

Again, thanks to all of you again, and another giveaway to show my gratitude is in the works. :)

xoxo,
Amanda

1 comment:

Fashion Footing said...

Awesomesauce! I'm right there with ya... can't believe almost to 200! Woohoo!