Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cult Nails Awakening + China Glaze Snow Globe

Hey guys, I'm back again! Are you confused by my regular posting? I know, I know. I was a neglectful mom... er, blogger. But I'm trying to be good again :) Today I have two polishes: one I like and one I adore! See if you can figure out which is which (it's not hard if you pay attention at all :P)

Cult Nails Awakening is a gorgeous green leaning blue, or blue leaning green creme... I can never tell. I don't like labels! It applied easily in two coats, but it could have used a third if I was applying it solo. However, I never leave well enough alone...


So I added China Glaze Snow Globe, a perfect addition for the first of December! Which is perhaps one of my favorite glitters ever. It works with everything.  Yes, all these italics are necessary.

Snow Globe contains medium sized iridescent glitter which shows as different colors depending on the base color. I put two coats of Snow Globe over Awakening, and magic was made...



I love Snow Globe over dark colors, but I recently saw it over pastels and white (!!!) and I kind of love it that way too. Either way, I need another bottle (even though I'm sort of afraid since Steph told me her bottle dried up when she had it originally :( and I'd be so sadddd).

xoxo,
Amanda

5 comments:

Sara said...

Very pretty! Snow Globe over white is my favorite.

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

Mmmm snowglobe! I love this manicure. And why have I not bought myself this polish yet? No idea! I need to!

Nicole said...

What a gorgeous combination! I have never tried this over white but I bet it really would be pretty.

Fashion Footing said...

I am wearing Snow Globe today over Blue Years Eve and I'm in love.

Anonymous said...

Now I need to try glitter over white/pastels! I've never tried :)