Monday, December 19, 2011

Winter

Hi all, I wonder if you've noticed a bit of a change in my posting or demeanor lately? If not, I'm glad.. If so, I'm sorry. I'm not closing my blog down by any means but this time of year is just hard. Lots of people struggle around the holidays, including myself. However, some of you know I'm a therapist -- that means my workload also increases as others begin to feel the weight of the holidays and winter in general. It weighs on me, too.

I'll be posting as frequently as I'm able and of course I'll be checking in to read and reply to comments, chat on twitter, answer emails, or whatever method of communication you prefer. I have lots of pictures ready to be posted, but lacking inspiration to write at the moment.

Please remember to enter my current giveaway; it's lovely software and I'm glad to have it for myself. You will enjoy it too. My sparkle giveaway winner was April, I'm not sure if she has a blog but if she does I'll add it here.

You'll all be in my thoughts and hopefully it'll be back to normal soon.

xoxo,
Amanda

4 comments:

Fashion Footing said...

I hope you come back soon! I'll miss you! And I am giving you a glitter award :-) http://fashionfooting.blogspot.com/2011/12/glitter-in-their-veins-award.html

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thanks hun, working on coming back soon!

KarenD said...

Yeah, this is a crazy time of year, for sure!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Yes, maam! I'm getting back into posting regularly tomorrow, though :)