Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cult Nails Let Me Fly + Color Club Covered in Diamonds

Hi! How are you all doing? I hope all is well with you guys :) Today's post is pretty quick because it's a lovely polish and I don't want to ruin it by talking too much! Here's two coats of Cult Nails Let Me Fly:

Yes, I cropped my pointer out. The cleanup was baaaaaad.
 Then, because I got bored, I added two coats of Color Club Covered in Diamonds...

In low lighting

Flash
... which made me realize I hate mylar flakies. These just looked like giant chunks of plastic on my nails and I wasn't a fan. So I promptly sent it to live with Nicole. Hopefully she can give it the love I just couldn't.

xoxo,
Amanda

6 comments:

Nailderella said...

OMG! I love this CN, the color is gorgeous!

Amanda said...

Thanks! I need to give flakies more love on here!

Unknown said...

Great combo, girl! I need that glitter now LOL!

Anonymous said...

I love those flakies in the Color Club! Great layering! Love Cult Nails too!

Sara said...

love let me fly! looks great on you.

Mommy Does said...

Everytime I see this Cult Nails polish I just know that I NEED to own it or my life just won't be complete. Too bad about the flakies though :(