Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Some Fall Hauls *pic heavy!*

Hey ladies... I know I've been a really irresponsible and unreliable blogger lately. I'm so busy between work and friends and boyfriend and tweeting the Crazy Cat Ladies that I have been neglecting my blog, I'm sorry. I plan to get back to it soon! Meaning... NOW! And when I come back, I come back in a big way. Here's a million recent haul quickie (hehe) swatches.

China Glaze BFF (someone on MUA included this as an EXTRA! fbasjbfjajkfhkj), Nicole by OPI Sensational Scarlet, piCture pOlish Sparkle, piCture pOlish Jealousy

China Glaze BFF, Nicole by OPI Sensational Scarlet, piCture pOlish Sparkle, piCture pOlish Jealousy; one coat each

Lex Cosmetics: Atlantic, Seashell, Sweetie Pie


Same order as above, one coat on Atlantic and Seashell, two on Sweetie Pie

Color Club: Otherworldly, Jingle Jangle, Beyond the Mistletoe

One coat each of Otherworldly, Jingle Jangle, Beyond the Mistletoe; Insiders tip: I ordered the latter two on Transdesign. They aren't listed as a collection, but you can find them alphabetically in their A-Z page... go forth and order, my fellow addicts!

Color Club Foil Me Once (I kinda love that name haha), Lumin-Icent (don't love that one), Perfect Mol-TEN

One coat each of Foil Me Once, Lumin-Icent, Perfect Mol-TEN

China Glaze: Ring in the Red, Tinseltown, CG in the City


Two coats each of Ring in the Red, Tinseltown, CG in the City (which, by the way, I thought I'd love and I don't)

Amour Black Glitter, New York Summer Multi-Glitter, China Glaze Snow Globe, China Glaze White Cap

Black Glitter (two coats on its own), Multi-Glitter over Lex Cosmetics Seashell, China Glaze Snow Globe over Lex Cosmetics Sweetie Pie, China Glaze White Cap over Color Club Otherworldly
I actually have gotten quite a few things since I took these pictures, including lots of swap goodies! I have Absolutely Alice coming my way soon which is exciting! Anyways, which ones do you guys want to see more of/full swatches?

xoxo,
Amanda

4 comments:

Shannara said...

wow they all look great, wintr is gonna be fun

Amanda said...

Wah. I want some of those CG Christmas ones!

Anonymous said...

Those are some awesome polishes!!!!!!!! Lucky!

Sara said...

awesome haul! I want Lex Seashell so bad. CG in the City looked great layered over Concrete Catwalk (dark grey) and Urban Night.