Friday, November 30, 2012

Surprise!

Hi everyone - just a heads up/reminder that I have surprise grab bags for sale. I have to get rid of a bunch of stuff from my stash before it's time to move again so help me out and I'll help you out!

How it works: you pick a dollar amount you want to spend, including $5 for shipping ($10 if you want a bag worth more than $20). Let me know of anything you like/dislike so I can work around those things. Please also link me to your stash list if you have one so I can check to make sure I don't send you anything you have.

Bonus: each grab bag includes at least one HTF, vintage, or indie polish. Also, the value of the bag will be greater than whatever you paid for it, so I promise you'll be getting a deal.

Disclaimers: this will be US only, for now. There are no returns or refunds. Polishes will be wrapped securely but I cannot refund for bottles broken in transit (I'm sorry!).

Interested?: az270890@yahoo.com :)

Thanks for your patience and helping me out (if you do!) - remember, polish makes a great stocking stuffer/Hanukkah gift #shamelessplug

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments: