1. Please make sure a way to contact you (twitter or email preferably) is implied somehow in your post. You may sign -@amanda_npe for example to indicate that I can reach you on twitter. You have 48 hours to respond to this or I will pick another winner.
2. One thoughtful comment per post per person. Meaning more than "Pretty!" or simple, one word posts. Preferably something that indicates you actually read the post. ;) (Yes, this means it's okay if you want to comment on every post for the month.)
3. I will use random.org to pick a post, and then a commenter from that post (much easier than trying to add all the comments together from all the posts) in order to pick a winner. Comments must be added by March 1st at midnight EST to count (which gives everyone who might be a day behind time to catch up).
4. Due to shipping costs, this is open to United States residents only. I'm sorry! I hope I didn't just discourage all my international readers from commenting (I love you guys too!)
5. Must be 18 or have parent's permission to enter. In Nebraska, you must be 19 and in Mississippi, you must be 21 due to those state laws. Yada yada yada, legal mumbo jumbo.
Here's the two prize packs!
|Please note: Icing Birthday Beyotch and Lush Lacquer Lite Brite were both swatched once. Remaining products are unused.|
|Please note: Claire's Bedazzled and Ulta Alter Ego swatched once, other products are unused/unopened. The mini is Windestine Fireworks from an old old old collection she released, and I added a handwritten label :)|