Friday, June 10, 2011

Fingerpaints Rose Patina & Fauxnad

Hi ladies! Today I have a post for you from the beginning of the week. I decided to wear some work-appropriate pink in the form of FingerPaints Rose Patina. Rose Patina is a nice, summery pink with subtle orange shimmer. I loved it on its own, but got bored with it and decided to try out my new Bundle Monster plates. (Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture pre-fauxnad: sorry!) This is the cheetah print from BM-221.


Excuse the chips... did I forget to mention the fauxnad was also to help cover up and distract from the chips in my polish? Whoops! My pointer seems to have gotten the worst of it.


I realize the majority of this picture is dark and blurry, but it was the most color accurate picture I could get unfortunately.

So what do you guys think? Personally, I love the new BM plates. None of mine were defective or damaged and they stamp great! I also love the size increase, it makes it perfect, even for stamping my thumbs!

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments: