I was tagged by Minty at Haute Lacquer, thanks Minty!
Top 10 Award:1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.
My Top Ten: Like Minty, I'm not a big makeup girl, so my products are all nail related.
- OPI Mad as a Hatter: amazing. I love it. Thanks again, Jamie!
- Wet n Wild Party of Five Glitters: I've admitted before, I have a strange summer obsession with this stuff.
- Nail Polish Remover: specifically, the ones that come in the jars that have the sponge in it for you to dip and twist, so easy!
- Bath and Body Works Body Cream: I have this stuff in pretty much every scent, but currently I'm using Pearberry. It's awesome and thick and a great lotion to soak your hands in to protect your cuticles and soften hands :)
- Color Club Worth the Risque: Silver. Holo. I don't need to say much else.
- OPI Lucerne-tainy Look Marvelous: A lot of blogs complained about this polish (particularly its name), but I LOVE IT. I've seen the light and I am never turning back!
- Zoya Dove: Everything I ever wanted in a gray creme that Skull and Glossbones never gave me (more on that in an upcoming post). I also love that Zoya is vegan-friendly, even though I'm not vegan.
- China Glaze Crackle Glaze: I know it's kind of cheating to list an entire collection, but I don't care. It's my blog! haha!
- China Glaze Tronica: The poor man's OMG! and Kaleidoscope... but since I wasn't collecting nail polish then and I can't find those anywhere, I'll just list Tronica and hope China Glaze is reading this and feeling sorry for me and working on another collection right now.
- OPI Suedes: I have Russian Navy and We'll Always Have Paris and they are just so beautiful. Lovely, lovely colors that they made better by making them suede, and I make better by adding topcoat.
I tag these 10 blogs: (Also in no particular order)
- Haute Lacquer (since she tagged me!)
- Polish Obsessed
- The PolishAHolic
- Let Them Have Polish
- For Your Nails Only
- Never Too Much Glitter (or as I call her, The Franken Queen)
- Polish or Perish
- Clever n Colorful
- My Simple Little Pleasures
So my question for you is: Do you like seeing multiple lighting sources for manis? Indoor, outdoor, natural lamp, etc.? If yes, which ones and why? Is it just certain polishes? Let me know so I know if taking multiple pictures is valuable, annoying, or just a waste of space.