Thursday, January 17, 2013

I Made It In Time for Thursday!

Hey everyone - quickie post since I should have had this up this morning but I've been so busy at work this week that I haven't wanted to come home and type up anything. I must keep to my challenge with Amanda to try our untrieds! Confession time: even though I was the one who suggested we try our untrieds from brands we only had one untried from, I have literally none left! I really should have thought this through...

Anyway, for today's swatch, I have China Glaze Hanging in the Balance from the recent Cirque du Soleil collection. I absolutely ADORE the cremes from this collection and actually, the entire collection was really gorgeous. The cremes had a tricky formula for some people but I really liked them. This was one coat because I knew I was adding glitter on top...


And I added Lynnderella The Stars in Her Eyes which has... BABY STAR GLITTER. I don't even... I can't explain how much I love that tiny star glitter. It's so adorable I can't explain. Behold. Click to enlarge this picture so you can see the tiny stars and how cute they are!


So there you have it, happy Thursday!

xoxo,
Amanda