Monday, February 6, 2012

Le Sigh.

Hi all - just a quick note. New posts are coming, slowly but surely. Sleep has been evasive for me lately and some of you (including my twitter followers) know that I'm going through a lot of changes. My boyfriend of five years and I are recently broken up, work has been hectic, etc. I have the rainbow glitters photographed, swatched, and ready to go - except that I'm lacking inspiration and such lately. I'm sorry to keep all of you on hold so frequently, I'm sure my excuses seem lame. I haven't forgotten about you all, and I'll be back ASAP.

xoxo,
Amanda

12 comments:

MariJo Nails said...

Awww... Amanda! I had no idea. I've been missing from twitter because of busyness. I'm sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend. It'll get better soon hon. I, for one, don't think that's a lame excuse at all. Take time for you. We'll be here when you're ready to post your beauties!

Anya1976 said...

I hope everything gets better for ya

thepolishwell said...

*hugs*

Melissa White said...

big hugz n kisses for you. Life happens, there's nothing lame about that at all. Do what you need to do and we'll be here with lots of love and support!

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

Amanda, you're the bomb.com and we will wait forever for beautiful glitter pictures.

*hugs and snuggles* And if you need me, I'm here :-)

Amanda Brown said...

Will patiently await your return :D

MUAH!

Madeline said...

A million hugs! Take care of you first, don't worry about us. We can wait for glitter.

ChiChi Bee said...

hugs* sorry to hear about your break up, take your time - we can wait.

Nicole NailPolishWars said...

I'm so sorry about that whole mess hun. I still cannot believe it all went down that way. Be sure to save my number ... and use it whenever you need it, day or night!!! I love your face off sweet pea!! <3

Nicole NailPolishWars said...

Oh! I nominated you for an award!!
http://www.nailpolishwars.com/2012/02/butterfly-award.html

Arlyn said...

I am sorry about your break up! We are all thinking of you and sending lots of love your way!!! Take your time and we will be here for you!! <3

MissMidnightBlue said...

I'm so sorry hon. :( just remember we are all here for you! <3 comeback when you are ready. ;) *hugs*