Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sparkle Sunday: Wet n Wild Sugar Coat + Some Magic

Hello there! How's everyone doing? As I write this, I'm waiting for my nails to dry since I've smudged and redone them about three times now. Sighhhh, nail blogger problems! It seems like every time I paint my nails, everyone calls or texts me, I have tons of doors to open, my bed needs to be made, etc.! 

Anywho, today I have a lovely polish I bought from Steph's blog sale (I've been blog sale hoarding lately). I got lots of goodies from her, so it's kind of surprising that the light pink is the one I picked, but I digress! You'll see the rest soon! (Hint: one of them is what I'm waiting for to dry ... that was an awkward sentence. Sorry.)

This mani was what I wore for my friend Cath's birthday at Hibachi. I wanted something fun and pretty, so I put on Wet n Wild Megalast Sugar Coat. This is a sheer-ish light pink, which built up decently. Below is three coats and there's lots of VNL but I don't care because I had bigger plans for it ;) (Ignore the poor cleanup on my pinky, I forget that it has a side sometimes...)


Then I added Lynnderella's One Nutty Fruitcake (oh, me and my multicolored glitters...) which is a mix of basically every color glitter except silver in a million shapes and sizes. Basically, it's pure love! I added two coats over Sugar Coat and this magic happened:

Pre-topcoat

With topcoat

With topcoat
Ahhh, do you hear that? Birds singing, angels getting their wings, miracles happening... no? Just me living in glitterland?

xoxo,
Amanda

7 comments:

MariJo Nails said...

Very pretty combo!! Hope you're having a great time in glitterland, lol

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

LOL thanks!

Anya1976 said...

beautiful!! the glitter is like a party on your nails

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I agree, I love this one!

Anya1976 said...

i may have to try something like this, a glitter on top of a creme soon.

Arlyn Parker said...

I LOVE the color on its own! Its very pretty and summery! But the glitter adds a "Bam" to it!!! YAY for glitter!!!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I agree! Loved this combo :) Thanks Arlyn!