Monday, January 16, 2012

My New Year's Eve Mani

Hey guys! New computer is here and I'm back to blogging! Weeeee! Also, I've noticed my follower count is increasing steadily, so I want to say hi to all my new followers and thank you for suggesting my blog, adding me to your blogroll, or whatever you're doing so your friends are finding out about me :)

I feel so behind, but this is what I wore on New Year's Eve. It's basically The Polishaholic's Flakiegasm :) (Although I swear, before I even saw her swatches, I thought of it!) ;)

Anywho, so this is Sinful Colors black creme (I don't know the actual name, but you all know what I mean) with the Finger Paints flakies layered on top, although I forget what order I went in. I know I put Twisted on top because that one is my favorite :)

Artifical lighting

Up close to show the beauty, not just my cuticles' state of dishonor

More artificial lighting, boo!
Beautiful, no? It went really well to be a subtle pop of color with the LBD I wore :) Thoughts?

xoxo,
Amanda


15 comments:

Jenna Froggy said...

So pretty! Flakies are just the greatest<3!

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

love it :-)

Lfisher8509 said...

Love it, wearing the same thing right now except just twisted! Flakies are amazing :)

Anya1976 said...

very very pretty.. I may be doing this for my next mani.

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Do it! You won't be disappointed :)

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Twisted and Asylum are so great... Twisted on its own is a flakiegasm!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thanks. It's sexual

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Agreed!

Melissa White said...

Love it!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thank you!

Anya1976 said...

I'm sure I won't. I used a couple flakies in my last mani... I love me some flakies

MariJo Nails said...

Gotta love those flakies!! So pretty!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thanks!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Who doesn't?!

Anya1976 said...

lol I am sure there are a few out there that do not... I don't know any though lol